Ideas for Magazine Content

This Blog is important because the information here will pertain to the information I will put inside of my magazine. Some of this information can be based off of the survey that my classmates took to better help me understand what my audience wants.
  1. Fashion tips will be important to have because students want to know what they should wear as in what combinations look goo and how to best color coordinate, etc.
  2. Fashion trends can be just as important since students might want to know what is going on in the fashion world and what is currently popular and unpopular.
  3. Pictures that are examples of the different fashion trends so that students can see what this might look like.
  4. There will be a contents table to help students to better find what they are looking for within the magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Genres

Audience Theories #4

Props in Fashion Magazine