Main Magazine Ideas

I have decided to have specific examples of magazines in the general area of fashion that I've been thinking of creating for myself.
Image result for fashion magazine
This is a good example for a magazine that focuses on women's beauty through there fashion sense.
Image result for mens fashion magazine
I like this example for a men's fashion magazine that is based on what is trending for men to wear as well as what it states about themselves.

Image result for teenvogue
This is a good example for a fashion magazine that includes both genders if I were to do that for myself.
Admin. (2019, March 28). 10 Marketing Ideas for Your... Retrieved from https://www.magplus.com/blog/10-marketing-ideas-for-your-magazine/.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Genres

Audience Theories #4

Props in Fashion Magazine